mercoledì 12 marzo 2008

My sincre regards.

Dear Friend,
Good day,I sincerely seek your assistance.

My name is Mr.Elmar Borgmann whom his entire family was wiped out as a result of Airlines that crashed into the Red Sea in cairo and I am the only son Before the accident my Father deposited the sum of 11.3 million U.S dollars cash in a Bank in my name.

I am with all the documents that covers the fund and as an asylum seeker it is not in my legal capacity to put up claims to this fund This is why I need your assistance as my late fathers foreign partner to put up claims to this fund I will forward to you all the documents that cover this fund.

I will offer you 20% of the fund for your assistance and If interested and capable to assist me in this transaction please get back to me immediately.

PLS REPLY ME WITH THIS PRAVET EMAI elmar_borgmann1@yahoo.com
Yours sincerely.
Mr.Elmar Borgmann.

Nessun commento: